(this are notes for the “hard programming club” at HackneyUTC )
- We talked about inviting some Year6 students in for a programming day and I gave some ideas for we need to prepare (Scratch game, Program-a-human-robot)
- We started learning python the hard way, we did Exercise 0: setting up PythonAnywhere, and using the Python Anywhere console.
1) I’d like to see any scratch programs you have made
2) Learning Python The Hard way:
- Can you still remember how to log in and
- Learning: Exercise 1 (yes it’s important to type them in and make mistakes, yes do please do the study drills). Ask each other (and me) for help. Do go ahead to Exercise 2 if you want.
If there’s time, let’s look at some scratch, or program each other as a robot.